Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Top 10 songs of the week

hii bloggers .. =)
I am back. haha.. due to semester break, i found out that have been relaxing too long. and i forgot my assignments. my bad. T^T
anyway, I will try to keep posting. start from today. =)

by the way, I found out "top 10 songs of the week" from top10songs website. i have listened some of the songs. its quite nice. so, i want to share with you all.. =) i quite sure you all already knew some of them.. ^^
here is the list:
1. Like A G6 by Far East Movement 
2. Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
3. Just a Dream by Nelly
4. Only Girl (in the world) by Rihanna
5. DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love by Usher feat. Pitbull
6. Club Can't Handle Me by FloRida feat. David Guetta
7. Dynamite by Taio Cruz
8. Love The Way You Lie by Eminem feat.Rihanna
9. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
10. Bottoms Up by Trey Song feat. Nicki Minaj
If you want to download the song, here is the link >> http://www.4shared.com/ 
I usually download songs from there because there is no virus. =)
hmm.. I think thats all.. ^^ Have a Great Day ! 

5 comments:

  1. Nice information so I could updated to the latest songs. Keep updating

    ReplyDelete
  2. KOREAN SONG PLEASE !!!! :)

    SNSD if possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. downloading the songs now,

    really need some new quality songs which are not over exploited like "airplanes" XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay.. i will come out with "korean song" for the next post.. =)
    anyway, thanks for all your comments.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Another FEA fan?

    ReplyDelete